from BATMAN BEYOND UNLIMITED #18 (2013)
This is why the DC animated universe is better than the New 52 universe. When heroes cross over, they don’t act like dicks to each other; they help each other. They act friendly. And at the end of the day, they agree to aid each other in the future. The world is better for having the two groups meet. This is how crossovers should happen.
I helps, of course, that the Metal Men are wonderful and deserve more attention than they get.
- askmagnetman likes this
- frank-o-meter likes this
- dojorkan likes this
- matt-the-nerd likes this
- ccomix reblogged this from bmacconnell1
- captain-jane-schway likes this
- loot-and-plunder reblogged this from bmacconnell1
- thekinghasreturned reblogged this from bmacconnell1
- harpsichorddreams reblogged this from bmacconnell1
- bmacconnell1 posted this